Things Cloud is our free, secure sync service that keeps your to-dos updated across your Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch.
Create an Account
New to Things Cloud? Here’s how to create an account.
Already have an account? Here’s how to connect a new device.
- Is Things Cloud free?
- Yes. Sync is included with your purchase of Things, and with the free Things trial.
- Can I use a different sync service?
- Third-party syncing services like iCloud, Dropbox, etc. are not supported. If you’d like to sync your to-dos, please create a free Things Cloud account.
- Can I see my to-dos in an internet browser?
- No. To view your to-dos, you must install Things app on a supported Apple device.
- Can I use Things without Things Cloud?
- If you only use Things on a single device and don’t require sync, then yes. But if you want to see your to-dos on another device, including Apple Watch, a free Things Cloud account is required.
- Is Things Cloud GDPR (DSGVO) compliant?
- Yes. Our data processing policies are regularly reviewed for compliance with Europe’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more.
- Is Things Cloud secure?
- Yes. All data exchanged between the client (Things on your device) and the server (Things Cloud) is encrypted in transit using a 2048-bit certificate. All data is encrypted at rest on the server using industry-standard 256-bit AES encryption; no data is stored in clear text. Learn more.
- You can use Things offline and still access your data.
- The badge on the app icon is mainly updated through Apple’s background app refresh, just like your widgets.
- We don’t sync your calendar events so you have to enable Calendar integration per device.
- If your Apple Watch appears to be out of sync you can find help here.
- And at this time, Things does not support real-time sharing of to-dos or lists.