Here’s how to remove Things from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, or Apple Watch.
- On your Mac, quit Things.
- In the Finder, go to your
/Applicationsfolder and locate Things.
- Drag the app to the Trash on your Dock.
- Go to your Trash and empty it.
If you need to remove every Things-related file from your Mac, follow the instructions for a thorough uninstallation.
iPad & iPhone
If you delete Things from your iPad or iPhone, all your to-dos will be permanently deleted as well unless you have stored them in Things Cloud.
- Locate Things on your iPad or iPhone.
- Touch and hold the app.
- Tap Remove App –
- Tap Delete App then tap Delete to confirm.
You can remove Things for Apple Watch via the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down towards the bottom to see a list of apps.
- Tap Things
- Tap the switch for Show on Apple Watch to turn it off.