Here’s how to remove Things from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, or Apple Watch.
If you want to delete your Things Cloud account as well, please follow these steps before removing the app.
- On your Mac, quit Things.
- In the Finder, go to your
/Applicationsfolder and locate Things.
- Drag the app to the Trash on your Dock.
- Go to your Trash and empty it.
If you need to remove every Things-related file from your Mac, follow the instructions for a thorough uninstallation.
iPad & iPhone
If you delete Things from your iPad or iPhone, all your to-dos will be permanently deleted as well unless you have stored them in Things Cloud.
- Locate Things on your iPad or iPhone.
- Touch and hold the app.
- Tap Remove App –
- Tap Delete App then tap Delete to confirm.
You can remove Things for Apple Watch via the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down towards the bottom to see a list of apps.
- Tap Things.
- Tap the switch for Show on Apple Watch to turn it off.