Cascading Style Sheets 2.1 Reference : Properties
Quick access to all 95 CSS 2.1 properties
- Layout Box
- User Interface
- Choose sections and properties from the respective columns.
- Some terms are underlined to signify that there are associated notes. Notes contain further explanations and examples.
- To view a term's note, it suffices to place the mouse pointer over the underlined term. The note will be displayed as long as the pointer remains there.
- A note can be made permanent by clicking on the underlined term. Clicking again reverts to temporary mode.
- The arrow keys can also be used to navigate sections, properties, and notes. IE and Opera users may want to use the W (up), A (left), S (right), Y (down) keys.